Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Wolveroach covers by Dave Sim


Title: Wolverine #1Title: Cerebus #54
Publisher: Marvel ComicsPublisher: Aardvark-Vanaheim
Cover date: 1982Cover date: 1983
Artist: Frank MillerArtist: Dave Sim


Title: Wolverine #4Title: Cerebus #55
Publisher: Marvel ComicsPublisher: Aardvark-Vanaheim
Cover date: 1982Cover date: 1983
Artist: Frank MillerArtist: Dave Sim

"That was what I had done with the Wolverroach covers. I did better covers. Wolverine was a lucrative property, but Frank Miller and Joe Rubinstein were a bad pairing on the art for that mini-series, and the covers turned out particulary bad. I was no Neal Adams, but I figured I could do much better Wolverine covers than Frank and Joe has done."
Dave Sim (2005) Following Cerebus #3, Arlington, Aardvark Vanaheim / Win-Mill Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comic Blog Elite